[aspectj-users] AspectJ with JRockit - Problem with thisJoinPoint

Hello,

I'm trying to use AspectJ with JRockit and I have some problems.

I'm can't use variables such as thisJoinPoint. That gives exception like 'NoSuchMethod'.

There is my test code:

public aspect Aspecto {
    public pointcut pc() : call(* JPFManterDocumentoController.acIr*(..));

    before(): pc() {
        System.out.println(thisJoinPointStaticPart.toString());
    }
}

Another problem is when printing a String in the code above, the String is printed many times in console, when it would bem printed only once. In the class JPFManterDocumentoController there are only 4 methods with "acIr" prefix. But the String is printed more than 10 times with no sense.

Sorry for my english and thanks,
Luiz

Back to the top