[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] question on ajlib:
- From: "Andy Clement" <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:30:11 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=wIEztzgNbcoYguUO/INu/Wc0O6i6+IqbGu8h8AuMsA0=; b=XkyRoB8cmVmD6FgEn1kX+TNsNVRhIKdB4vXPKO4Pqh4vBtOjYFac4bxhb6FCt5El+C trMc2SyQqbFzo/mT5EQRm2XBORTWkmCd22DaMlNblgy5vAmSK1f/1xKMM2qIJ+eWtneD ba+VXnrHhEn53NYSrZzGhSM1QYuJ7PiC3FRp8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=C1RqirzMBPC5pjFaJu6zGs5gnjfwOZ8qas2fnQXPbQcwn72ZUs+d4GxrV507muFand 76zUwb/ymdYzsM8FReTtszw+W3oudj+eMcACET7wkqLncPY1JAULRh1xXTyNKzxHhND9 GG7c6mCqwZmh9rCWW/qZzm0vGb0i2WajuCK+8=
From what I see looking at:
the Traced interface is defined inside Log4jExecutionTracing and appears to be a marker interface that should be implemented by types you want to have traced. I also see Log4JExecutionTracing changes
the aspect instantiation model to pertypewithin based on the Traced interface. I haven't played around with it, but it would look like they expect you
to implement Traced or declare parents of Traced on the types you want affected by it...
2008/10/9 Owen Corpening <owencorpening@xxxxxxxxx>
With regards to ajlib:
There is a class Log4jExecutionTracing not covered in the unit tests and for which there are no examples of its usage. It uses a class called "Traced" that I don't see anywhere and I *think* that is at the core of my not comprehending how to use this class.
Basically if I have a test tracing aspect like this it works great (DummyObject is the class whose methods are to be traced):
public aspect TestTraceAspect extends ExecutionTracing
public pointcut scope() : within(DummyObject);
But if I change ExecutionTracing to Log4jExecutionTracing it doesn't weave anything (advice defined in com.AjlibTest.TestTraceAspect has not been applied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]).
aspectj-users mailing list