Re: [aspectj-users] names in args() pointcut

No, this isn't really possible I believe. You may be able to solve
this by checking on thisJoinpointStaticPart inside the advice but I am
not quite sure if that information is preserved. As far as I remember
it's also not generally true that bytecode contains this information.

Eric