[aspectj-users] LTW and annotations

Hi!

I have a question. I want to write an application. I using javaagent
vm option to LTW. But in this case what needed in aop.xml (aop.xml
required in this case if I not want to set any special weaving
options?)
If I only write:
<aspectj>
    <weaver options="-verbose -showWeaveInfo"/>
</aspectj>

I get: "no aspects registered. Disabling weaver for class loader..."
WTF? I need to set the aspects both aop.xml and annotation in java
file? Why?
If Yes, why? The classloader can't detect the annotations?

Janos Haber

Back to the top