Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj tutorial feedback

Yes, thats a good point to discuss. I have done a little project that
involved thisJoinPoint and reflection in general, and I had a hard
time digging through the manual until i tweaked my code to do what i
wanted. Maybe thats gonna be the topic on my next article.

I really found out the aspectj exam interesting. Maybe we could
develop a series of articles based on the questions on the exam as
some sort of study guide...