Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj tutorial feedback

Hi Leonardo,
it sounds good, nice job. I also feel AspectJ needs more tutorials like
this : less technical and more intuitive. While the official
documentation is complete and also quite simple to understand, it is
what it is : official documentation, not a practical, friendly tutorial,
like yours.

Do you think you will expand on it with new trails covering more
features in the future?

Simone