Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ with Special characters or accents

I just took that code sample, pasted it into a file in AJDT then ran it and the accented characters look fine in the window that appears.

Do you have your code in a .java file or a .aj file?   (.java I assume)
What version of Eclipse/AspectJ/AJDT are you using? (I am on AJDT dev build on Eclipse 3.4)

cheers,
Andy.