[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Add functionality to GUI with AspectJ
- From: "Andrew Eisenberg" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:51:04 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=ATy4WifsU3rskmnskk9rEoLW3+wzJ9nX/J1B+gqY3Aw=; b=hoYcuC28sOZJpESiAL4wMBSVsFTPiMIpT8AhClX0Rs8Uh+zGOETiYfPOIr0llP3w+3 jcWcA0QN/EAv7VxaF8tYqt8ohiCwefRMsLPRVgN9T39PfF2VJCF8KryLaJl6jk3o3Gra MAkkihxiVQWulPeQNEBm9+m0z6RkWEuHwGyrw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=o0ph7PqwQKqGoEf4meXZ/2+sWBGuaJBE/uW3Z6mn7ATcScVCWWPMnIhzCNehX5kiQt qQjppvj8tMOMqPyfNdoutLeydv0z0K8wgvebV6ifkCqLGCdpqzVbHDdbKLkGt4zYnYvN X+tksvBNBqlUMSepZ6EGGcW5/ctWiNLW6R6iQ=
Actually, I was a bit mistaken. You do not need to use the privileged
keyword. Aspects can advise private members of a class or other
aspect. Privileged means that they can also access private members.
Probably not necessary in this case.
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you trying to advise a private method on JFrame? If that's the
> case, then you need to use the "privileged" keyword on your aspect.
> You also need to add the SWT library onto your inpath. By putting
> something on your inpath, all of its class files are woven with all
> your aspects. The resulting code is placed in your out folder.
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Megaman <dimacamp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> Like i said before, i'm new in aspectj. I trying to add funtionality to a
>> GUI with an aspect and i can't find the way.
>> I'll be more specific: I have a simple GUI written in swing and i would like
>> to add a button to it with and aspect.
>> Suppose i have a class that extends JFrame and it has JButtonslike instance
>> the JFrame has a private method it called initComponents(), where adds all
>> the buttons that it has like instance variables to the contentPane.
>> I put a Pointcut in that method, but i don't know how to do it.
>> Somebody know how?
>> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Add-functionality-to-GUI-with-AspectJ-tp19339493p19339493.html
>> Sent from the AspectJ - users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> aspectj-users mailing list