Re: [aspectj-users] JavaBlackBelt exam on AspectJ

Hi Andy,
nice to hear you are interested. I just posted on the Java Black Belt
forum about your approval.

If I understood correctly how it works, we should first think about exam
objectives, that is define what a person that passes this exam must be
able to do and what not, choose a number of topics like "Basic
understanding of joinpoints" "Understanding advice parameters" and so
on, together with a brief explanation of what must be covered by each
section, like "This section covers the most common joinpoint types, it's
objectives are * Understand and identify call() and execution()
joinpoints * Understand and identify get() and set() joinpoints * Be
able to use join points composition" .. etc...

Any idea?

Simone