From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Advice jboss interface/class doesnt work
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 9:24 AM

The warning "advice has not been applied" indicates that at the time you are writing and compiling the aspect, the advice did not find a match on code it was exposed to (inpath/other source).  This is normal *if* you plan to use it later with load time weaving - or do you actually have the JBoss types around on the inpath?

If you want to remove the warning so you don't have to worry about it, use:
@SuppressAjWarnings

Andy.