[aspectj-users] Advice jboss interface/class doesnt work

Hi All,

I am trying to advice invoke method in

org.jboss.invocation.Invoker interface OR
org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy class

using the following pointcut
call(public *
org.jboss.invocation.Invoker+.invoke(..))
or
call(public * org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy.invoke(..))

and with an additional weaver include statement in aop.xml for above class/interface.

When i save my aspect file in eclipse it gives me warning "advice has not been applied"

Please give me idea how can i use the above pointcut?

Back to the top