Re: [aspectj-users] Getting Ejb Sessions IDs

> What i was looking about getting Responses(Result) from this method calls?

If I understand you (and AspectJ...) correctly, that would be either
with an "after returning" advice
(http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/semantics-advice.html),
or with an around advice, using the result of proceed()

> Most important is how can i get information like Bean Session IDs, and other
> IDs and
> contextual information?

I know nothing about ejb, how do you get those from normal java code?
You can probably get them in the same way in an advice.