Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ with Ganymede: 1.6.1... or 1.6.0... ?

Hi Andy,

On Aug 18, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Andy Clement wrote:

The are two version numbers to keep in mind. One is the AJDT version and the other is the version of AspectJ that is embedded with that AJDT version.

For Eclipse 3.3 we are currently on AJDT 1.5.3 which embeds AspectJ 1.6.1.
For Eclipse 3.4 we are working on AJDT 1.6.0 which also embeds AspectJ 1.6.1.

Thanks for the speedy response and for clearing up my version confusion.

There are currently some issues with the Eclipse 3.4 update site because of P2, we are working on them right now.

Good luck with the Equinox p2 issues! I'll be patient and hope that they are resolved as soon as is (in)humanly possible ;-)

Heinz

Back to the top