Re: [aspectj-users] Plans for dflow pointcut

Thanks Andy, I've submitted Bug 243793 as an enhancement.

On one hand I'd like to volunteer to help in the implementation of
this feature, on the other hand I don't really have experience in
compiler-level code so I think I might actually hamper efforts. If you
can think of any way that I can help, please let me know.

Cheers,

Rohit