Re: [aspectj-users] Binary weaving of a package structure

Ah, that's what I missed! Thanks a lot for the hint Andy, it's working fine now.

Can I ask why '-d .' is not the default behavior? Also the Development
Guide I think is not very clear about what -d does. I read over the
options before, but since it was already placing the class files in
the current directory, I did not try to specify that explicitly.

~David