Re: [aspectj-users] Binary weaving of a package structure

Add -d to specify a destination?

-d .

Andy.

2008/8/6 David Mohr <dmohr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,
I might be overlooking something in the docs, but ajc behaves funny
when I try to binary weave a whole package structure. Let's say I have
a layout like:

---snip---
aspects/
  InstrumentFoo.aj
  InstrumentFoo.class
prog1/
  com/
     foo/
        a/
           X.class
        b/
           Y.class
prog1.aj/
---snap---

If I'm in prog1.aj/ and execute something like "ajc -aspectpath
../aspects -classpath ../prog1 -inpath ../prog1", I end up with both
X.class and Y.class in prog1.aj/, without the whole package directory
structure that is present in prog1. Why are the directories not
created? And what is the right way to binary weave a whole java
program?

Thanks,
~David