RE: [aspectj-users] declare parents semantics clarification withannotations on interface mixin

To follow up, I found these references in the archive about the same topic.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg07722.html

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg05884.html

I found a question posted here that interested me but was never answered:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg05884.html

> The short question is:
> When using @DeclareParents to define a mixin, how do I gain access to
> the instrumented object from within the mixin object?

I was hoping someone might be able to answer this previously asked question.

Regards,

Larry