Re: [aspectj-users] pointcut to intercept "instanceof" instruction ?

Hi,

I'm afraid there is no join point exposed for instanceof tests, so you cannot write a pointcut to pick them out in the code.  Adding support for this is something that has come up in the past but not many use cases have been put forward, so it hasn't been implemented.  Actually I don't think we are actually tracking an enhancement to add this feature - feel free to raise one and add your use case.

cheers,
Andy.