Re: [aspectj-users] Regarding worm whole implementation

I would say you probably have to manage the state yourself - so implement the worm whole pattern yourself.  When getUser() returns, stash whatever it is in Threadlocal then when createCustomer() is invoked you can retrieve it from ThreadLocal.  There is no way to express what you want with cflow() as createCustomer() does not happen in the control flow of getUser() (as you observe).  tracecuts in abc might do what you want, but I'm no expert on those. Maybe Eric will comment.

Andy.