Re: [aspectj-users] Error building project with Eclipse+AJDT 1.5.2

There is a 64k size limit for methods in Java.  Sometimes if an
already large method contains many join points that match then during
weaving the size will grow past 64k.  AspectJ does not do any
splitting of the woven code into multiple methods in this case but
just reports that it cannot weave that method.

Andy.