[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] AJDT 1.5.3RC1
- From: "Andrew Eisenberg" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:32:50 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; bh=z5xC4q6JALsbR1Oz+me3fb9HJPMoAzQ6PQdmWemWn3k=; b=oG6wJNzRioG2xW/3xF2ufrI74QZZdrmhxOOpmCyn45CdihXOYLWn2HAa9NvrFwxo4I VeHV605gPLTvrY60aAEB6u/EzdgE0Quq72eg3i+gz6m5RxbGSrKtB3zIsd0NWlsOo73Y xyHTjbPsRzRj5aTrPDTKgXi8VtfGnkLZNbqC8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :x-google-sender-auth; b=EUEi6Nr+FF4vLJP+lwtkQ5fNILkzBaly5b+IHFGcq1T72bv0KvdUsTB6VeaGPwKRGh FA00YoX4DKECWW1yHs3hPM3ro8TR8T91vu2lc7BkdXJLlrRxoLlx5111XoePopruy4y4 rUI928XccjHSdRmsu8zdNf9hBBRk6iAWzA7qY=
We're delighted to say that AJDT 1.5.3RC1 is now available from the
This release incorporates the latest 1.6.1 release of AspectJ. Also,
significant effort has been put into making the Aspect path and In
path more flexible. Now, you can add projects and classpath
containers. See the new and noteworthy page for more details:
AJDT 1.5.3 is primarily a bug fixing release as 24 bugs have been fixed:
We plan to release 1.5.3 final this week, so please download RC1, try
it out, and let us know what you think. We're grateful to all the
users that submitted bug reports and patches for this release, and
for helping us to diagnose problems.
After 1.5.3 is released, we will be switching our focus to releasing
an AJDT 1.6 for Eclipse 3.4. With 1.6 you can continue to expect
greater reliability and a more seamless integration with Eclipse. We
are also experimenting with some exciting ideas that might be able to
significantly improve the user experience with AJDT.
Thanks and stay in touch
-- The AspectJ and AJDT Team.