Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ-1.6.1 Release

Hi Jesse,

The tag is "V1_6_1" - and there is no branch, so check it out via the
Versions>org.aspectj view in the CVS perspective.  Or you can grab the
source code from the AJDT release where it is included.  Or you can
just take HEAD, not much has changed so far since 1.6.1.

cheers,
Andy.