Re: [aspectj-users] StackOverflow error

Jack Jill wrote:
Andy,
Your advice :) worked like a charm!

Showing only relevant changes to code (RunMultipleAspect.java)

*@After("execution(@com.xxxx.util.annotation.RunMultiple * *.*(..)) && !within(RunMultipleAspect) && !cflow(adviceexecution())")*
public void repeat(JoinPoint jp) throws ClassNotFoundException,
            IllegalArgumentException, IllegalAccessException,
            InvocationTargetException, InstantiationException {
*         //        if (++count < rmAnnotation.counter()) {
[..snip..]

Hey :)

I quickly read through your example and was wondering if you couldn't just use "around" to call proceed() n times in your loop. This should work the same but without all the hand-made reflection stuff and (as far as I can see?) no need for cflowbelow, no stack overflow etc. Would this work too?

Holger

Back to the top