Re: [aspectj-users] NPE compiling

Hi Joel,

Do you have errors elsewhere in your project when you are seeing this
error?  As you will have seen I recently posted that building projects
whilst in a broken state is a new feature and may have bugs in.

Is this on a full build or an incremental build?  If you open the AJDT
Event Trace view it may give us some insights into what the compiler
was doing at the time of the failure.  I would say open a bug for this
and i'll look into it.

Andy.