Re: [aspectj-users] debug cannot weave 'org.aspectj.lang.NoAspectBoundException'

Hi,

By default the weaver will not weave:

org.aspectj.*
java.*
javax.*
sun.reflect.*

(as listed here:
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/devguide/ltw-specialcases.html
)
So you don't need to exclude them - and it is possible the warning you
get might be because you are trying to, I've never tried putting
org.aspectj in the exclude section.  That rogue warning would be a bug
to fix.

There are overrides you can supply to force weaving of java.* and
javax.* if necessary but they are not the default.

Andy.