From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Martin Görg
Sent: Sun 6/29/2008 07:07
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] ITD declared twice

Hi,

I totally forgot that it is possible to declare the same ITD on a
type twice in differenct aspects, if the ITDs are private. That got
me suprised. My question is now: Are there any special rules about
protected or package protected ITDs, or do they follow the same rule
as public ITDs (they may be declared only once)?

TIA
Martin