Re: [aspectj-users] Instrumenting System Classes from aspectj

Have you placed rt.jar (windows) or classes.jar (mac) on your in path?
 Classes on the in path are fed to the weaver and rewoven with all
aspects in the project.  This should work.

Since the jar is quite large, you may want to add extra heap space to
your compiler (ie- if running in eclipse then add the following vm
arguments to the command line to run eclipse:  -vmargs -Xmx764M
-XX:PermSize=64M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M)