Re: [aspectj-users] Advising all calls to all methods within a certain package

    I'm no expert, but can't you make a condition of the pointcut a not?  Something like:
Pointcut allCalls(): call(* java.io..*.*(..)) && !(* java.lang..*.*(..));

I don't know why it would trip on java.lang, maybe some weird inheritance.

Hope this helps!