Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [ajdt-dev] how to install ?

Let me finish that message - stupid computer :)

Does the Eclipse you have selected have PDE?  AJDT provides integrated
PDE extensions and will fail to start correctly if the Eclipse in
which it is installed is missing PDE.  You won't see an error about
this if installing from the zip, but you will from the update site.  I
would also recommend (as Martin says), install from the update site if
you can.

Andy.