Re: [aspectj-users] p2 repository

Andy Clement wrote:
I finally decided to give Equinox p2 a try and to my surprise found that
tools/ajdt/34/dev/update does not have p2 metadata. Is AJDT 1.6
available from any p2 repository already?
No
Or are there plans to add p2 metadata to tools/ajdt/34/dev/update
in near future?
Yes - since 3.4 is imminent.  You can imagine the 1.6.0 AJDT release
candidates and final version will be available in this way.
Andy, can you please generate and publish p2 metadata for currently available update sites? So it would allow to use p2 installer with them. See wiki docs on metadata generator app at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Metadata_Generator

 Thanks

 Eugene

Back to the top