Re: [aspectj-users] using -javaagent (aj5)

Hello,
   You were correct.  I had the wrong directory in my CLASSPATH.  Another issue I had was that I had created META_INF (underscore) instead of META-NF (dash).  A combination of those errors made my program not work.  Now I have that straightened out.  Thank you very much for your help!

Tyler