[aspectj-users] Integration of tracing aspect and Tomcat 5.5

Hello all,
   I'm new to AspectJ and Tomcat.  I'm working at a company that sells a product which runs Tomcat 5.5 and runs approximately 20 servlets.   I need to monitor cpu usage and memory usage of those servlets because they occasionally crash and we want to know what servlet is crashing (instead of just telling us that Tomcat is crashing).  I cannot recompile the servlets.   Is there a way that I could do load-time weaving on the servlets?  Another option would be to do load time weaving on Tomcat and then trace the threads (servlets) as they are created.  Is it possible to do load time weaving on Tomcat.  I've looked around, but so far have only run across outdated examples or examples that I don't get.

Thanks for the help!
Tyler

Back to the top