Re: [aspectj-users] privileged generic aspect

Hi Charles,

Looks like a bug to me - feel free to raise it and i'll look into it.
I see no reason why you can't have generic privileged aspects - but
you cannot use type variables unless the aspect is also abstract (at
the moment).

C:\aspectj1.6.0>ajc -1.5 Test.java
C:\aspectj1.6.0\Test.java:1 [error] only abstract aspects can have
type parameters
public aspect Test<T> {

cheers,
Andy.