[aspectj-users] Type not exposed to weaver warning

Hi,

I have 2 projects in my Eclipse IDE.  (1) is a regular java project the other (2) is an AspectJ project.

I need the aspectJ project to reference (1)

So far I’ve configured the import dependencies (I was referring to certain types in project (1) in my aspect) using the Quick Fix facility which added the project (1) to the classpath of project (2)

However I’m not sure how to get around the affected type not exposed to weaver warning I am getting.

What else do I need to change?  I’ve googled for some answers but nothing concrete has come up.

Many thanks

Neil

Back to the top