Re: [aspectj-users] Very Slow Fields Cut

Andy ,I'm not getting the same results with the new casting. I'm still
getting the same performance. I would love if I get SuperCar to run at 50%
of Car.

public privileged aspect SuperObjectController{

    pointcut getProperty(SuperObject o): this(o) && get(@SuperProperty int
*) && target(SuperObject+);

^ I also added this
    int around(SuperObject o): getProperty(o) {
        return proceed(o);
    }

    pointcut setProperty(SuperObject o,int v): this(o) && args(v) &&
    set(@SuperProperty * *) && target(SuperObject+) ;
    void around(SuperObject o,int v): setProperty(o,v) {
        proceed(o,v);
    }
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////

Super:173
Normal:69
Non-Direct:121
Super:216