Re: [aspectj-users] java.lang.VerifyError: stack shape inconsistent

Yes, I'm now running with IBM J9 1.5 SR6b (previously running with SR2):
" java version "1.5.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build pwi32devifx-20071025 (SR6b))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.3, J2RE 1.5.0 IBM J9 2.3 Windows 2000 x86-32 j9vmwi3223-20071007 (JIT enabled)
J9VM - 20071004_14218_lHdSMR
JIT  - 20070820_1846ifx1_r8
GC   - 200708_10)
JCL  - 20071025"

I will try to run against the Sun JRE to see if the issue still exists.