RE: [aspectj-users] (no subject)

Thank you very much. The problem is resolved.

Cordially

Antoine Verger

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:22:07 +0200
From: gijs.peek@xxxxxxxxx
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] (no subject)

Hi Antoine,

I think the problems you are experiencing are due to iajc's default source level compliance, which is 1.4 (even if you are actually using a newer jdk). You can supply the source level in your iajc target in your ant buildfile, like
<iajc source="1.5">

cheers,
 - Gijs Peek

vtitou vergeos wrote:
Hi,

I've read again the documentation and change my build.xml file and I get a lot of errors that seem to be linked to Java 5.0 ( annotations not available, "parameterized types are only available if source level is 5.0", ...) . For information, I've installed the aspectj-1.6.0.jar and I've also previously the ajdt 1.5.1 for Eclipse. Thank you for your help ...

Cordially

Antoine