[aspectj-users] (no subject)

Hi,

I need a little help one more time. Until now, I was using Eclipse and aspectJ Tools to use easily aspectJ in some examples. The problem is that I want to integrate in an already existing project which compilation is realized with Ant thanks to a build.xml . I must admit that I'm lost ! I've got one aspectJ file BoundWS.aj that I must weave with a Java Class TotoWSBean in an EJB Project. This TotoWSBean depends on a lot of other Java Files and libraries. I modify the compilation part of my build.xml file like that :

 <taskdef name="ajc"
    classname="org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ajc10" >
  </taskdef>

   <target name="compile" depends="init">
    <ajc destdir="${build.classes.dir}"
        argfiles="liste.lst">
         <classpath>
        <pathelement location="${basedir}/lib/aspectjrt.jar"/>
      </classpath>
      <classpath refid="classpath"/>
      </ajc>
   </target>

The classpath refid was used in the javac task previously and the liste.lst file contains TotoWSBean.java and BoundWS.aj paths.

The problem is that there's a lot of error with Ant concerning my TotoWSBean.java (error of resolving types, types mismatches, etc ...!).

I think I'm really on the wrong way but I don't find a solution !!

I really hope that someone could give me a sample or an advice. I read all the compilation examples there were in the aspectJ distribution but in this examples, it compiles all the files needed together with a .lst file.

Bye.

Antoine

Tous vos amis discutent sur Messenger, et vous ? Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !

Back to the top