[aspectj-users] problem in cflow point cut while using aspectj using ajdt tool for eclispe version 3.1.2

Dear All,
I am new in aspectJ programming and currently  am evaluating it for using it
in my one of the coming project.
I  want use following point cut in my aspect:-

pointcut Tracing() :  (execution( public void ccc.ClassName2.*()));
pointcut flow() : cflow(Tracing()) && within(ccc.*) ;

the flow() pont cut used in before advice like this :-

before() :flow()
                 {
                        System.out.println("entering: "+thisJoinPoint );

                 }

The follwoing problem I am getting :
 1. I  am getting warning at the compile time that
 " can not build join point lazily for this advice since it has no suitable
guard[Xlint:noGuardForLazyTjp]"
 2. At run time I am getting  following error :-
      "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError"

can any one help me out what is the problem how it can be solved. I am using
ajdt tool for eclipse version
3.1.2.
best regards,
Ajay Kumar