Re: [aspectj-users] Can an obfuscated jar be woven?

Hi Breaks,
I managed to weave an obfuscated jar file with load time weaver. The
main problem is understanding what to weave :)

As a rule of thumb, i would say that if you add the jar to your project
in eclipse, and you manage to "navigate it", at the point where you
reach the method definitions inside the classes, then probably you'll
manage to weave it.

Hope this helps,
Simone