Re: [aspectj-users] Inferred method having a generic as argument [ARGHHH SOLVED]

Hi All,
I solved the thing, but it is a bit strange how to solve it :

public <T> void TextComponent.setConverter(Converter<T> c) {

This is the way it is done in the AspectJ guide to java 5, they always
declare the <T> even if, being used just in one place, it is not needed
in a similar java-only method and <?> or nothing could be used instead.
So, I think this could be a fix in AspectJ, more than just a
clarification in the docs :)

Simone