Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Building -- Exporting aspects across multiple projects in eclipse

I am not using inpath, only aspectpath.

I changed a string in java file X in project C.  The unit test that
referred to that string also lived in project C.  I could see that
only file X was the one file that got recompiled and rewoven.  I did
not expect any other files to be recompiled and did not see any, only
file X was recompiled.

The aspect is a simple entry-and-exit logging using an around advice.
The unit test does not depend on the aspect actually being there to
pass.

I'll see if I can reproduce it with a sample set of projects.