Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Building -- Exporting aspects across multiple projects in eclipse

Thanks Andy.  I basically figured out the same thing after some
hunting.  This technique works and it shows the correct markers in my
code.

However, I have a second problem.  Now when I run my code within
eclipse it does not pick up my recent changes to the java
files without doing a clean.  For instance, I have a unit test that
passes.  I update some of the data inputted to the unit test
such that it shouldn't pass.   I run it again (with build
automatically turned on) and it still passes.  I do a full clean,
allow the
rebuild to run, and run it again, and the test fails.  The only
solution I have currently is to disable aspects, or to do a full clean
each time
I execute.

Any idea what's going on here, and how I can fix it?    Thanks

Mike