AW: [aspectj-users] Weaving aspects into libraries

Thank you, Andy!

Does anybody know if it is legally ok if I am using a commercial third party library and I am modifying it by weaving code into it? Usually, I am not allowed to decompile classes, change them and make a modified jar from them. How is it with the aspect orientation since I am not decompiling the code... ?

Matthias.