[aspectj-users] ignore-aspect annotation available?

hi,

i am using aspectj for synchronization issues, spread around in code. my pointcut addresses methods with certain method annotations. never the less i want to have my non-aspect unit tests to ignore added code from aspect. the reason is that it creates false positive test errors. with respective unit test i only want to test methods without aspected behaviour. obviously this way aspects can break unit test code easily.

is it somehow possible that i can tell my test (like inside setUp()) to ignore any aspectj processing, for instance with a certain annotation. if not i think this is a very important feature, because with unit tests i want to focus on certain methods and hide aspect-behaviour. if not already implemented maybe this feature is already planned?

thanks for your help.

--
manuel aldana
aldana@xxxxxx