Re: [aspectj-users] Websphere, outdated aspectjrt.jar

Andy,

After reading your response I reviewed build scripts carefully and found one <iajc> instance where I missed the X="ajruntimetarget:1.2".
After adding  that attribute the application did compile, deploy, and even pass some watir tests on WAS.

I don't yet understand all the implications of having runtime target of 1.2, but so far the results look encouraging to me. I'll try to followup on the final results, but if I don't, you can safely assume everything worked fine on both JBoss and WAS.

Many thanks,
Pavel