Re: [aspectj-users] Websphere, outdated aspectjrt.jar

Thanks for the tip Andy.

Unfortunately with or without the X="ajruntimetarget:1.2" I end up with the same error,

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/aspectj/runtime/reflect/Factory.makeMethodSig(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/aspectj/lang/reflect/MethodSignature;

Pavel