Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving core Java classes

Hello, Hendrik.

There may be "hacks" to get around this, but to my best knowledge,
ajc's load time weaver does share those limitations. I have heard of
people though who successfully wove into rt.jar statically. Whether
this works or not probably depends on what your aspect does, though.

Eric