Re :[aspectj-users] Is loadtime Weaving work with change pushed using hotswap during debugging session?

Hi Sebastien,

If you want to make any change in Aspect, I think you will have to build the entire application. In eclipse, you need to configure the "LTW Aspectpath" value before weaving the aspect code at load-time. I tried creating the jar of aspect's class file along with aop.xml and mentioning it in "LTW Aspectpath". So if you want to change the Aspect, you will have to create a fresh jar file, so that eclipse picks the new changes.

Plea

Thanks,
Kunal.

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:34:20 -0500 aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote

Hi,

Is loadtime weaving work with change pushed using hotswap
during debugging session?

In other words, if I’m in Eclipse debugging my code in
runtime, and I modify a method body, the change is normally pick-up on the fly
without I have to restart the application. Is this still working when using
loadtime weaving? Any functionality lost?

Back to the top