[aspectj-users] Is loadtime Weaving work with change pushed using hotswap during debugging session?

Hi,

Is loadtime weaving work with change pushed using hotswap during debugging session?

In other words, if I’m in Eclipse debugging my code in runtime, and I modify a method body, the change is normally pick-up on the fly without I have to restart the application. Is this still working when using loadtime weaving? Any functionality lost?

Back to the top